"Lian Li PC-A76X Full Tower Case - All Black"The PC-A76X isn't just a premium enclosure, it's a concerted effort by Lian Li to produce an E-ATX/HPTX case in relatively small dimensions. This enclosure has been designed to cram as much computer as is physically possible. With a great engineered front door panel helping reduce noise escaping your case. The case sports a wealth of cooling options; with up to five 140mm fans and three 120mm fans are included as standard to ensure your expensive hardware gets the love it deserves.
- Dimensions: (W) 220mm x (H) 585mm x (D) 615mm
- Front bezel Material: Aluminum
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- 5.25" drive bay (External): 2
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay 3.5-Inch HDD x12 / 2.5-Inch HDD x3 (Using 3.5-inch Bays)
- Expansion Slots: 11
- Motherboard Support: HPTX / E-ATX / ATX / Micro-ATX
- System Fan (Front): 140mm Fan x3
- System Fan (Top): None
- System Fan (Rear): 120mm Fan x1
- I/O Ports USB 3.0 x2 / USB 2.0 x2 / HD Audio
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 360mm / PSU length: 360mm / CPU cooler height: 170mm
- Package Dimensions: (W) 285mm x (H) 710mm x (D) 683mm
- Gross Weight: 11.7KG
More links for "Lian Li PC-A76X Full Tower Case - All Black"
If there were a brand, of which others look up to for reference of quality, Lian-Li is undoubtedly one of the highest considerations for this. Founded in 1983, the Taiwanese based company designs and manufactures some of the most finely-crafted PC cases on the market. With each high-end product, Lian-Li improves upon its last, incorporating new features where needed. Premium features such as brushed aluminium exteriors and full aluminium bodies are standard practice for Lian-Li. This simultaneously provides a lightweight and highly-durable design, all while looking absolutely fantastic.