Product information: PC-O8WX ATX Cube Case - BlackLian-Li launches the PC-O8 dual-compartment chassis. Comprised of aluminum and tempered glass, the PC-O8 allows DIY builders to show off their high-end, intricate setups, while hiding cables and less eye catching components in the large compartment behind the motherboard tray.
Through the front glass panel, the PC-O8 is divided into two zones. Zone 1 allows DIY enthusiasts to show off their motherboard and graphics cards through the edge-to-edge side panel windows. On the other side of the motherboard tray, Zone 2 gives plenty of room for cables and less eye-catching components such as hard drives and the power supply.
Features- Adjustable RGB Interior Lighting: DIY enthusiasts can adjust the interior lighting through the included RGB lighting kit complete with LED strips, cord clip, dimmer and controller. The back mounted controller allows instant analog color selection.
- Tremendous Water Cooling Support: With plenty of room to work with, installing elaborate water cooling setups is simplified in the PC-O8. In Zone 1 the top panel can support a 240mm radiator, while in Zone 2 the front intake can house a 360mm radiator in a push/pull configuration.
- Modular Hard Drive Cage: The PC-O8 chassis supports up to six 3.5" drives and two 2.5" drives in the removable drive cage in Zone 2. This HDD cage is actively cooled via two mounted 120mm fans.
- Tool-Less Installations and Features: The PC-O8 has many tool-less features allowing for simple setups and installations. This aluminum and tempered glass chassis features easily-removable panels, tool-less mounting for hard drives as well as slide-in dust filters.
- Versatile Cable Management Design: Clamps on the reverse side of the motherboard tray can be adjusted and positioned for optimal cable management setups.
- Hardware Capability: The PC-O8 does not restrict hardware capability. Graphics cards up to 370mm (14.5") and CPU coolers up to 170mm (6.7") are supported. Additionally, PSUs of all sizes are supported with clearance of 298mm (11.7").
- Connectivity: The top I/O panel includes four USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
Specification- Model: PC-O8WX
- Case Type: Mid Chassis
- Dimensions: (W)341mm x (H)428mm x (D)404mm
- Colour: Black
- Front Panel: Tempered Glass
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 9.5kg
- 5.25" Drive Bays: None
- Drive Bays: 3.5" HDD x6, 2.5" HDD x2
- Expansion Slot: 8
- M/B Type: ATX, Micro-ATX, E-ATX(322mmx272mm)
- System Fan: Front:120mm fan x3, Rear:120mm fan x1, HDD Rack:120mm fan x2, Top:120mm fan x2(Optional)
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 4, HD Audio
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA length: 370mm, PSU length: 298mm, Cooler height: 170mm
- Space of Radiator: Top - 120 x 240x 54 mm, Front - 120 x 360 x 70 mm
- PSU Type: ATX PSU
- LED: LED RGB Color Changing Kit (LED50RGB-2)
More links for "PC-O8WX ATX Cube Case - Black"
|Case type||Aluminium Case, Cube Case, Midi-Tower|
|Form Factor||E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX|
|Width||300 - 400 mm|
|Height||400 - 500 mm|
|Depth||400 - 500 mm|
|Weight||8 - 10 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||2x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||6x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||6x 120mm|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Triple (360mm), 2x Dual (240mm), 3x Single (120mm)|
Awards & Media Coverage
"Lian Li’s PC-O8 is an exciting new concept for computer case design. This stunning chassis is the champion of craftsmanship, featuring a blend of aluminium and tempered glass. If you’re wanting to showcase a spectacular system configuration with a touch of prestige and elegance, look no further because PC-O8 is style epitomised."Award