"Lian Li PC-Q12B Mini-ITX HTPC Case (with 300w SFX PSU) - Black"Small is beautiful; however in the computing world small normally indicates you have to cut out perfomance for small size. The trend has been broken with the new PC-Q12 MiniITX Case ideal for any HTPC sat in front of the TV.
- Case Type: Mini Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W) 88mm x (H) 365mm x (D) 208mm
- Front bezel Material: Aluminum
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 2.4KG
- 5.25" drive bay (External): None
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 2.5-Inch HDD x4
- Expansion Slot: None
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX
- System Fan (Front): None
- System Fan (Top): 80 mm Fan x 1
- System Fan (Rear): None
- I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2
- CPU cooler height max.: 55mm
- Power Supply: SFX PSU / OPTPUT : 300W / Efficiency : 80% (80-PLUS) Included
More links for "Lian Li PC-Q12B Mini-ITX HTPC Case (with 300w SFX PSU) - Black"
If there were a brand, of which others look up to for reference of quality, Lian-Li is undoubtedly one of the highest considerations for this. Founded in 1983, the Taiwanese based company designs and manufactures some of the most finely-crafted PC cases on the market. With each high-end product, Lian-Li improves upon its last, incorporating new features where needed. Premium features such as brushed aluminium exteriors and full aluminium bodies are standard practice for Lian-Li. This simultaneously provides a lightweight and highly-durable design, all while looking absolutely fantastic.