Product information: PC-Q26B Mini-ITX Chassis - BlackLian-Li announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q26 mini-ITX chassis. Ideal for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, with its support of up to ten 3.5” drives, the PC-Q26 packs a lot of storage in a compact package.
Features- There are three front 120mm and one top 120mm fan keep hot air from damaging user hardware.
- The HDD rack supports ten 3.5" drives an one 2.5" drive. A hot-swap backplane for two 3.5" drives is included. Additional backplanes (not included) can be easily added.
- Compatibility: VGA Card length: 190mm / PSU length: 190mm / CPU cooler height:150mm / MB: 170.18mm x 239mm
- Connectivity: The I/O panel is located on the front bezel. Connections include two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio.
- The PC-Q26 has pop-off side panels for simplified installations, upgrades and maintenance. Hard drives, 3.5” and 2.5”, can be tool-lessly mounted with thumbscrews with rubber suspensions. Additionally, the expansion slots are secured by a single thumbscrew.
Specifications- Model: PC-Q26 B
- Case Type: Mini Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W)200mm x (H)395mm x (D)410mm
- Colour: Black
- Front bezel Material: Aluminium
- Side Panel: Aluminium
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Net Weight: 4.6kg
- 5.25" drive bay (External): None
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5" HDD x10 (Hot-Swap x2), 2.5" HDD x1
- Expansion Slot: 2
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX
- System Fan (Front): 120mm Fan x3
- System Fan (Top): 120mm Fan x1
- System Fan (Side): 120mm Fan x1(Optional)
- System Fan (Rear): 80mm Fan x1(Optional)
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2, HD Audio
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 190mm, PSU length: 190mm, CPU cooler height:150mm, MB: 170.18mm x 239mm
- PSU: ATX PSU (Optional)
- Package Dimensions: (W) 455mm x (H) 298mm x (D) 468mm
- Gross Weight: 6KG
- MEAS: 2.29 CUFT