Product information: PC-TU300A Midi-Tower - SilverLian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-TU300 portable PC chassis. The largest of the TU series, the TU-300 packs a full ATX-size computer into a rugged, portable chassis compact enough to count as carry-on luggage. Alongside the case is its optional wheeled trolly accessory for the traveler. Its thick aluminum construction, locking mechanisms, and reinforced corners keep delicate components safe from bumps and pokes.
ITX systems are great for LAN parties, but a full ATX rig with room for multiple GPUs is better. The best feature of the PC-TU300 is its mobility - weighing only 3.8kg and measuring 218mm x 398mm x 440mm, it is compact and lightweight. The handle mounted on top makes it easy to pick up and move around, while the aluminum bumpers on the corners protect it from damage on the go.
The PC-TU300 is designed to build a system with minimal tools. As this is a portable case, the PCI cards are screwed in. However, every possible part uses thumbscrews or tool-free fasteners. The PCI cover and drive cage are attached with thumbscrews; the drives slot into their respective bays with no tools. The side doors use lever mechanisms to pop open, each lockable with a thumbscrew. The fan filters also clip in and snap off for easy cleaning.
Despite its small size, The PC-TU300's clever layout offers enough space for a 300mm VGA card, a CPU cooler up to 160mm tall, and a PSU up to 160mm long. A full ATX-size motherboard fits neatly inside. The hard drive cage and PSU are mounted in the front of the case to minimize its height and width. The PC-TU300 can contain up to two 3.5" drives in its removable hot swap HDD cage with space enough to tuck in an additional 2.5" drive. There is a slim external ODD drive bay on the top front panel. There is plenty of room behind the motherboard tray for cable management.
Features- PC-TU300 has a rugged design. The flip handle makes for easy transport.
- There are two top 120mm and one rear 120mm fan keep hot air from damaging hardware.
- Hot-swap HDD cage, supports 3.5" x 2 and 2.5" x 1 HDDs.
- Simple Installation - Simply push the lever to release the side panel. No tools needed.
- Maximum Compatibility - VGA Card length: 300mm / CPU cooler height: 160mm / PSU length: 180mm
- Bottom dust filters
- USB3.0 x 2 on the front panel
Specification- Model: PC-TU300A
- Case Type: Mid Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W)218mm x (H)398mm x (D)440mm
- Colour: Silver
- Front Bezel Material: Aluminum
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 3.8kg
- 5.25" drive bay (External): Slim x1
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5" HDD x2, 2.5" HDD x1
- Expansion Slot: 7
- MB Type: ATX, Micro-ATX
- System Fan(Top): 120mm x2
- System Fan(Rear): 120mm x1
- I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
- PSU Type: ATX PSU
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 300mm, CPU cooler height: 160mm, PSU length: 160mm
More links for "PC-TU300A Midi-Tower - Silver"
|Form factor||ATX, Micro-ATX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||300 - 400 mm|
|Depth||400 - 500 mm|
|Weight||2 - 4 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||3x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||2x|
|External 5.25" bays||1x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Front|
|Fans pre-installed||1x 140mm, 2x 120mm|