"Lian Li PC-V358A Micro-ATX Cube - Silver"The Lian LI PC-V358A Micro-ATX Cube case brings innovation in managing your computer, with its hinge design which allows easy access to internal components to its two compartments which contains heat within two separate compartments rather than one increasing cooling. This case comes with watercooling support right from the get go.
- A hinge on the front of the chassis allows for easy access to the internal components.
- Two Compartment Design (Separates Components into Two Heat Zones)
- Integrated Water Cooler Support
- Two Hard Disk Drive Cages
- Dimensions: 324 x 286 x 390 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 4,2 kg
- Form Factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Filters: front (removable)
- 2x 120mm (front) 1x 120 mm (rear) 2x 120 mm (Side; optional)
- Radiator Mountings (partial waiver of fan slots):
- 1x max. 240 mm (right side panel)
- 1x 5.25-inch, slim (external)
- 6 x 3.5 inches (internal tools)
- 2x 2.5 inch (internal)
I / O Panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x each Audio In / Out
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 130 mm
- Possible graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum PSU length: 200 mm
More links for "Lian Li PC-V358A Micro-ATX Cube - Silver"
If there were a brand, of which others look up to for reference of quality, Lian-Li is undoubtedly one of the highest considerations for this. Founded in 1983, the Taiwanese based company designs and manufactures some of the most finely-crafted PC cases on the market. With each high-end product, Lian-Li improves upon its last, incorporating new features where needed. Premium features such as brushed aluminium exteriors and full aluminium bodies are standard practice for Lian-Li. This simultaneously provides a lightweight and highly-durable design, all while looking absolutely fantastic.