Product information: EG005W Gigabit 5-Port SwitchThe Gigabit 5-Port Workgroup Switch provides non-blocking, wire speed switching for your 10, 100, and 1000 megabit network clients. Drop this switch in place of your current workgroup hub or switch, and you can upgrade your high-requirement workstations to full Gigabit speeds as necessary, while continuing to service other clients at their current speeds. Or build your network from the ground up, with appropriate link speeds for each user's requirements. Apply this switching power to your current hub-based Ethernet network, and your data traffic efficiency will improve several times over. Connect your Gigabit-equipped workstations to the Switch's 10/100/1000 ports for full-duplex, dedicated bandwidth of up to 2000Mbps! It's perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly.
- Five 10/100/1000Mbps, half/full duplex, switched ports
- Forward/filter packets at non-blocking, full wire speed
- Auto speed negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detection
- Supports address learning and aging
- 802.3x flow control and head-of-line blocking prevention