Product information: X1000 N300 Wireless Router with ADSL2+ Modem
Linksys X1000 N300 Wireless Router with ADSL2+ Modem
- Sharing Internet access, surfing the web, emailing and printing wirelessly
- Connecting multiple devices
- Connecting to a DSL connection or cable modem
- All-in-one device - functions as a wireless ADSL2+ modem router or a wireless router
- Wireless-N router with wireless transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps
- Reliable range with MIMO antenna technology
- Three Ethernet ports to connect wired devices
Built-in DSL modem
Directly connects you to the internet wirelessly — no separate DSL modem required. The Linksys X1000 can also act as a wireless router by connecting the Ethernet WAN port to a cable modem.
Fast wireless speed
The Linksys X1000 connects your computers, wireless printers and other Wi-Fi devices at wireless transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps.
Reliable wireless coverage
The MIMO antenna technology provides broad coverage so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home*.
Advanced security features such as WPA2 wireless encryption and the integrated firewall help you keep your network protected.
Quick to install
Cisco Connect helps you set up your wireless network in a few easy steps on a Windows or Mac computer.
Cisco Connect Express
Control your network with ease from your android or iOS mobile device with the Cisco Connect Express app, including adding devices and giving guests access.
Easy to manage
Cisco Connect works with Mac and Windows computers and helps you customise settings or quickly add new devices to your network. Cisco Connect enables you to:
- Create a separate, password protected network for guests
- Limit access time and access to certain websites with parental controls
- Access advanced network settings easily
- Measure your connection speed with the Broadband Speed Meter
- Perform regular automated update checks for firmware and software with the option to install