Product information: 850VA Intelligent Uninterruptable Power Supply with USB/RJ11 4 x IECQuality UPS battery backup solutions can be prohibitively expensive, especially when combined with built-in ‘intelligence’ and additional line filtration. The new range of LMS Data intelligent tower UPS series offer both excellent value for money, powerful performance coupled with intelligence to allow correct monitoring of both its internal systems and a graceful shutdown of its attached server or workstation.
Available from 500VA which is ideal for standalone computers, home entertainment systems, up to 1200VA versions which are ideal for heavy-load professional systems requiring either a much longer battery run-time or allowing a much higher voltage load such as servers, CCTV systems and PABX devices. With USB interface fitted as standard to all models for effective power monitoring and shutdown, the range also benefits from an integral RJ11 interface, ideal for digital PBX line filtration and thus maximum up-time.
Features- 850 VA sealed LA battery technology
- Supports 110/120 or 220/230/240 volts @ 50/60Hz
- Simulated sine wave to protects against spikes, brown outs etc
- Battery back-up time approx. 20 minutes*
- Intelligent USB interface for monitoring and OS shutdown
- Supports Windows(tm)98/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Supports Windows(tm)7 and Windows8(tm)
- Short circuit and over discharge battery protection
- Cold-start with automatic battery charging + RJ11 filtering
- 4 IEC (female) output connections for standard device input
- Status LEDs and control for battery, backup and charging
- Dimensions 95mm (W) x 340mm (D) x 165mm (H) approx.