+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
MCPU2 CPU-CoolerMCPU2 universal cooler has 4 pcs U-shape copper heat pipes. They are into direct contact with the processor, achieving extreme cooling of the computer. And if we add the exclusive nano-ceramic thermal conductive treatment applied to its aluminium fins, that increases up to 30% contact with air, we are dealing with one of the coolers with the highest cooling capacity.
MCPU2´s 92mm fan has been manufactured with the innovative 4pin PWM technology. This allows us to manage and control fan´s speed both manually and automatically at any time, through the motherboard´s microprocessor. With no extra energy consumption, the fan´s speed adjusts according to the computer´s needs.
The MCPU2 fan is placed inside the dual fin towers. This design enables air access to heat pipes, achieving an even faster and more effective CPU cooling performance. Besides, it prevents accidental tangled wires. An innovative design for an outstanding cooler.
- Dimensions: approx 93 x 125 x 75 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminium, copper, ceramic
- Weight: 400 g
- Fan: 92 mm (20 dBA, 2,200 rev / min)
- Flow rate: 42.5 CFM / 72,21 m³ / h
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011 / AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +