Product information: Aurora - Hydra Gold Coolant 1LMayhems Aurora - Hydra Gold
Silver Pearl, Gold Coolant
Mayhem's 'Aurora' range of liquids are perfect for a myriad of differing computer enthusiasts. The liquid reflects light back in a plethora of swirls and differs greatly from anything currently available. A coolant that is not only striking to view inside a computer system, but it is a fluid that will entice the consumer with it's never ending patterns of light that cascade throughout.
The aforementioned Aurora' range is based on our proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts, of which are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity. The bottle comes with a Child Safety Cap as well as a spout to enable the consumer can fill all manner of systems easily. This range of coolants is recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred. It also contains non-toxic (GRAS) multi-metal inhibitors, formulated to protect the water cooling equipment and associated systems against corrosion, scale and biological fouling. This prolongs equipment life and thermal efficiency.
Mayhems Tested Equipment and Compatibility List
Properties & Benefits
• Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your very own colours
• Child Safety Cap
• Removable spout
• Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
• Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
• -35c freezing point
• Generally Recognised as Safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as food a additive
• Mobilisers to prevent scale or sludge filming
• Boiling Point : up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
• 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
• Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
• Can be stored for up to 3 years (if stored in a cool dry environment)
• Made in the UK
* Reservoir’s with Inbuilt Pumps do not work well as the pump vents suck in the pearl and do not release it.
** Single DDC / D5 Reservoir has large opening on right hand side were the water is dead and does not move this causes the pearl to drop out of suspension and lay.
The best type of reservoir to use with this coolant is a tube reservoir as the pearl cannot lay anywhere and is in constant movement. Bay reservoirs with good flow throughout the reservoir are also recommended.
Before Using Mayhems Aurora +
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the system. There must be no bleach, biocide and anti corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Either DI water or Mayhem’s Ultra Pure H20 Before use. Mayhems Aurora has Biocides and inhibitors included in the Mixture.
Aurora is not designed for constant use. It has been developed for show System's (modding) and Photo work. The life span of Aurora Coolants is around 6months. Please keep this in mind when ordering. If looking for a fluid for a Home system / Gaming system please use Mayhems X1 or Mayhems Pastel range of fluids there are fully tested and working in any kind of loop.
DO NOT USE WITH INLINE FILTERS OF ANY TYPE. THESE WILL CAUSE THE SYSTEM TO BLOCK UP.