Product information: X1 Blood Red Coolant 1LMayhems X1 is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity. It comes with a Child Safety Cap as well as a spout so you can fill all manner of systems easily.
Mayhems X1 has slightly better heat transfer and flow characteristics than propylene glycol for systems operating between + 50°C to - 8°C.
Mayhems liquids are valued at 0 PPM, 0 TDS, and around 7.2 to 7.5 pH. The reason we can achieve this is because we make our very own Ultra Pure H20 that is mixed with our eco-friendly mixture giving us full control over what we produce. This gives us full advantage over other fluids on the market.
Mayhems X1 is recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred. It also contains non-toxic (GRAS) multi metal inhibitors formulated to protect water cooling equipment and associated systems against corrosion, scale and biological fouling, thus prolonging equipment life and thermal efficiency.
Mayhems X1 is not classed as harmful to aquatic organisms, is readily biodegradable and will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifiers.
Being vegetable based Mayhems X1 is readily biodegradable (85% over 30 days) and thus will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifiers in the event of a failure.
Properties & Benefits
• Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your very own colours
• Child Safety Cap
• Removable spout
• Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
• Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
• -10c freezing point
• Generally Recognised as Safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as a food additive
• Mobilizes to prevent scale or sludge filming
• Boiling Point : up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
• 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
• Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
• Can be stored for up to 3 years? (in a cool dry environment)
• Made in the UK