+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CTX3 Crimping Tool - 10th Anniversary EditionWith the CTX3 crimping tool, MDPC-X's cable modding specialists have created the ultimate tool for safely completing the technical and visual refinement of cables and connectors. The crimping pliers manufactured in Germany and Taiwan were designed according to official MLX guidelines and CNC-milled in the essential parts.
The MDPC-X CTX3 crimping tool at a glance- High-quality processed and universal crimping tool
- 5-axis CNC forming for clean results
- Tensile strength tested in all 3 cable sizes according to the official MLX guidelines
- Perfect for ATX, Molex, fan and internal connection cables
- Suitable for all open crimp sleeves in the PC area
- Crimping like a pro with the CTX3 "10th Anniversary Edition"
This precision tool is aimed at all ambitious case modders or system builders who are looking for a professional tool for their projects. Making custom cables is much easier and reproduces results at a consistently high level. The specially hardened stainless steel pliers guarantee a lifelong durability and maximum compatibility with all common crimp sleeves in the PC area.
Technical details- Compatibility: ATX (Mini-Fit-Jr and similar), AWG16, AWG18-20, internal 2.54 DuPont (USB, internal audio, front panel etc.), Molex (5 1/4 ")
- Capacitance: AWG15-AWG16 (EU 1.50 mm², EU 1.00 mm²), AWG18-AWG20 (EU 0.75 mm², EU 0.50 mm²), AWG26 (EU 0.25 mm², EU 0.14 mm²)