"Windows 7 Home Premium - Retail (GFC-00025)"PLEASE NOTE: This is the full retail version and does not require a prior installation of Windows as per the upgrade version. Both 32-bit and 64-bit discs are included.
Windows 7 Home Premium offers a rich, dynamic entertainment experience on your PC, making it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, and rewind TV or record it to watch whenever and wherever you want.
- Record TV on your PC: Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV, movies, and other video content with Windows Media Center, updated to manage a single TV guide containing both standard and digital high definition TV shows.
- Personalise your desktop: Easily change backgrounds, window colours and sounds to reflect your personal style. You can even turn your desktop into a slide show of your favorite photos.
- Share files across the various PCs in your home: Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer. Specify exactly what you want to share from each PC with all the PCs in the HomeGroup.
- Pin any program to the taskbar: Any program is always just a click away - and you can rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging.
- Stream music files on any network-connected device: Just open Windows Media Player, right-click on what you'd like to hear, select Play To, and you'll see a list of devices and PCs on which you can play your music.
- Find virtually anything on your PC - from documents to photos to e-mail: Just click on the Start button, and enter a word or few letters in the name or file you want into the search box, and you’ll get an organised list of results.
- Access recently used files with just two clicks: Right-click the relevant program icon (such as Word) on your taskbar and Jump List will show your most recent, frequently used, and pinned Word documents.
More links for "Windows 7 Home Premium - Retail (GFC-00025)"
Microsoft is a superstar in the technology industry, responsible for the globally famous Windows operating systems which are used by professional-, gaming-, educational-, and home-users alike and make up over three quarters of the OS market share for desktop and laptop devices. Microsoft is also the creator of the Xbox franchise which dominates a massive portion of the console gaming market.