+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hardline Pro Mandrel Kit 3/8 x 1/2 (13mm)World Class Tools. World Class Results.
Everything you need to fixture and bend acrylic hard lines.
- Includes mandrels in 45°, 90°, 180°, and 360°.
- Mandrels feature extended support “arms” that hold your tube in position while bending and set the precise angle you want.
- Mandrels feature polished center line channels that help maintain the tubes round shape while bending and allow the mandrels to perform double duty when mounted to your building board—they can be used to bend or as holding fixtures.
- Center line capabilities make loop planning, measuring, and using the fixtures very easy by eliminating all the hassle of inside/outside bend radius and top/bottom positioning.
- Each mandrel has one or more thru-holes that allow you to easily mount it flat to your building board and the included 90 degree brackets allow you to mount the mandrel vertically so you can fixture or bend in two planes simultaneously.
- Machined from solid aluminum and anodized for maximum durability and long service life.
- Tube channels are polished to prevent marring the tube while bending.
- Mandrels are clearly laser marked for bend radius and include hash marks in 1 degree increments.
- Mandrels are also color coded by tube size—Red for 1/2 x 5/8 (16mm) and Blue for 3/8 x 1/2 (13mm) to make grabbing the right size easy for pro modders.
- Includes all screws, brackets, hardware, hex wrench, and silicon tube.