+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
MMRS Two Tube Reservoir Premium - RedMonsoon Modular Reservoir System--
(Product Does not include the D5 cover this is for display only)
Building on the original Monsoons success, the new Monsoon Series Two Tube Reservoir Premium features a host of design refinements and improved modularity all aimed at making them easier to use, quieter, and a great overall value.
The new vibration dampening mounting system is the industrys first and only 100% decoupled mounting solution and dramatically reduces the amount of sound generating vibration transmitted from your pump to your chassis. The 40% glass filled molded nylon main body now features sound dampening cavities that work on the same principles as the baffles in a car muffler or the sound dampening material on the walls of a recording studio—each time you redirect a sound wave, it loses energy. The machined aluminum motor mounting tube and end cap with sound dampening foam further contains and isolates sound waves and vibration while keeping your pump cool.
The new LED lighting board has been moved to the bottom of the reservoir to prevent accidentally getting it wet if the user overflows the top fill port catch basins and the board now features RGB color changing LEDs that allow the user to scroll through the color presets and select the perfect light/color for their build. It also now has a chip that retains your brightness setting and light color selection on power down.
The face plate is still machined 6mm aluminum, but the mounting screws are now hidden on the back for a cleaner more streamlined look—no cheesy 1mm thick faux aluminum face plates stuck on with double back tape here. It also now features a premium powder coated black finish to match all the most popular cases.
The reservoir back is precision machined PVC and, because the reservoir is fully modular, it is ready to accept any tube reservoir configuration on the back that you can dream of—thats right—you can now couple a tube reservoir to your bay reservoir!
All screws are color coordinated stainless steel and the included stop plugs are color coordinated machined brass. Sleeving is premium triple strand triple weave and the Molex plug is black.
- Ships fully assembled—ready for you to add your tube reservoir configuration!
- Premium silicone rubber decoupled case mounting for enhanced vibration isolation and noise reduction.
- Molded 40% glass filled nylon main body with sound dampening cavities.
- Larger overflow basins and dual top fill ports for easy filling and trouble free air bleeding and maintenance.
- Precision machined PVC pump back is fully modular making it easy to switch from a D5 to a DDC or to a six port non pumped reservoir, or a connected tube reservoir.
- Precision machined 6mm thick powder coated aluminum face plate with invisible rear mounted color coordinated screws for a clean “screws free” front look.
- Optional 10mm all acrylic face plate (sold separately) can be swapped at any point thanks to the fully modular design.
- Premium stainless steel screws are color coordinated and match all the Monsoon fitting colors.
- Premium brass stop plugs are also color coordinated and match all of the Monsoon fitting colors.
- LED lighting board features RGB LEDs allowing the user to select the color they want and the board now retains its current brightness and color setting on power down.
- LED lighting switch buttons are also color coordinated.
- LED board features premium triple strand triple weave sleeving with black Molex plug and pro class installation.
- All plug and reservoir O rings are premium silicone.
- Includes all wrenches, mounting screws, stop plugs, comprehensive instruction manual, and a limited one (1) year warranty (see instruction manual for full details).
Be sure to watch our how-to assembly videos below for more information on how and where to use this part in your tube reservoir build.