Product information: Pinnacle 24 CYO Case - Anodized Black (Big Window Panel)The U.S. manufacturer Mountain Mods is characterized by an extreme diversity of housing types. Rectangular or cube-shaped, lying flat or standing up there is a wealth of choice from them. Block just for the water cooling of this tower are perfect! Metal enclosures offer high stability, large-sized housing dimensions, many ventilation openings provide space for internal obstruct radiators. These are just some features which bring the Mountain mods case as the clear winner!
-The housing is very high and very deep and provides plenty of space for water cooling components.
-There are 5 options are for mounting the fan. Three up front in the bottom half of the front and two back of the enclosure wall.
-This case offers a variety of options for mounting the radiators.
-The cover can be installed up to 480 radiators and is also the possibility at the front in a vertical format, a 360 radiator place. In the rear of the enclosure wall 2 x 120 Radiators can be installed or a 240 Radiator.
- Color: Matte black
- Material: Brushed Aluminum 5052
- Wall thickness: 1.65 to 3.25 mm
- Sealing: Anodized
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 610 x 230 x 615mm
- Ventilation openings: 5 x 120mm
- Bays: 3.5 inch: 1, expandable up to 3 / 5.25: 1 (removable) / 5.25 inches: 3
- MB Mount: Removable
- Motherboard Support: ATX / ATX / EATX
- 1x Pinnacle Mountain Mods 24 - CYO The BEA Big Black with Window Panel
- 1x motherboard support
- 6x slot aperture
- 2x hard disk bracket
- 2x drive bracket
- 1x motherboard support bracket
- Mounting screws and spacers for the motherboard
Note: The housing is not supplied in the assembled state. It is to be assembled by yourself. Delivery is typically around 1-2 weeks, but during busy periods it can take longer.