Product information: U2-UFO Case - Mirror Black Powder Coated (Original Top)The U.S. manufacturer Mountain Mods is characterized by an extreme diversity of housing types. Rectangular or cube-shaped, lying flat or standing up there is a wealth of choice from them. Block just for the water cooling of this tower are perfect! Metal enclosures offer high stability, large-sized housing dimensions, many ventilation openings provide space for internal obstruct radiators. These are just some features which bring the Mountain mods case as the clear winner!
- The housing is not high, but broad, almost square, and offers plenty of space for a complete water cooling
- Room for up to nine 120mm fans (4 front L-size, three at the back and two in the top cover)
- Room for 1 x 360 1 x 240 and 4 x 120mm radiators. Of course this is entirely up to the individual design of the customer
- Through three Plexiglas windows (one on the left, the second enclosure wall on the right and also one on the cover) you have a clear insight into the housing interior, which is extremely interesting, especially for modders.
- Color: Mirror Black
- Material: Aluminum 5052
- Wall thickness: 1.65 to 3.25 mm
- Sealing: powder-coated
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 457 x 457mm
- Bays: 3.5 inch: 6 (by 2 more Haltermöglichketien expandable to 10)
- 5.25 inch: 5 (removable)
- Power supply openings: 2
- MB Mount: Removable
- Motherboard Support: ATX / ATX
- Fan Opening size: 120mm 9x
- Curb weight: about 6.8 kg
- 1x Mountain Mods U2-UFO (Mirror Black Powder Coat) - Original Top
- 4x hard drive bracket
- 2x drive bracket
- Mounting screws and spacers for the motherboard
Note: The housing is not supplied in the assembled state. It is to be assembled by yourself. Delivery is typically around 1-2 weeks, but during busy periods it can take longer.
The hard drive mounts are mounted on the vent openings and the drive bays are mounted to the side walls of the designated holes. Other housing components can be ordered extra and are also mounted.