Product information: U2-UFO Duality Case - Anodized Black (Original Top)The U.S. manufacturer Mountain Mods is characterized by an extreme diversity of housing types. Rectangular or cube-shaped, lying flat or standing up there is a wealth of choice from them. Block just for the water cooling of this tower are perfect! Metal enclosures offer high stability, large-sized housing dimensions, many ventilation openings provide space for internal obstruct radiators. These are just some features which bring the Mountain mods case as the clear winner!
- The housing is not high, but broad, almost square, and offers plenty of space for a complete water cooling
- You can mount two motherboards, each of which can be cooled with its own water-cooling circuit, because space is definitely enough there
- You can fit up to eight 120mm fans (6 forward in the front, three in a row, and two top of the lid). In addition, the housing provides the posterior wall of the housing, the ability to fit four 80mm fans.
- In the housing you can fit 2 x 360 and 2 x 120 Radiators. Of course this is entirely up to the individual design of the customer
- Through three Plexiglas windows (one large on the left, the second enclosure wall on the right and a slightly smaller additional housing on the cover) you have a very clear insight into the housing interior, which is extremely interesting, especially for modders.
- Color: black
- Material: Aluminum 5052
- Wall thickness: 1.65 to 3.25 mm
- Sealing: Anodized Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 460 x 460 x 520mm
- Ventilation openings: 8 x 120mm
- Bays: 3.5 inches: expandable up to 15 & 5.25: 2 (removable)
- Power supply openings: 4
- MB brackets: 2x removed
- Motherboard Support: ATX / ATX
- Fan Opening size: 120mm 8x & 4x 80mm
- 1x Mountain Mods U2-UFO Duality (Mirror Black Powder Coat) - Original Top
- 4x hard drive bracket
- 4x drive bracket
- 2x motherboard mounts
- 2x motherboard support bracket
- Mounting screws and spacers for the motherboard
Note: The housing is not supplied in the assembled state. It is to be assembled by yourself. Delivery is typically around 1-2 weeks, but during busy periods it can take longer.
The hard drive mounts are mounted on the vent openings and the drive bays are mounted to the side walls of the designated holes. Other housing components can be ordered extra and are also mounted.