+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
U2-UFO Horizon Case - Anodized Black (3 Big Window)The U.S. manufacturer Mountain Mods is characterized by an extreme diversity of housing types. Rectangular or cube-shaped, lying flat or standing up there is a wealth of choice from them. Block just for the water cooling of this tower are perfect! Metal enclosures offer high stability, large-sized housing dimensions, many ventilation openings provide space for internal obstruct radiators. These are just some features which bring the Mountain mods case as the clear winner!
- The housing is not high, but more broadly - in other words, square - and provides enough space for a complete water cooling
- There can be up to seven 120mm fans fitted (3 x to 4 x on the front and the rear housing wall)
- The enclosure has space for 2 x 360 and 1 x 120mm radiators, or 7 x 120mm radiators.
- With three large Plexiglas window on the left, right and top housing wall, one has a clear insight into the housing interior, which is extremely interesting, especially for modders.
- Material: Aluminum 5052
- Wall thickness: 1.65 to 3.25 mm
- Sealing: Powder Coater
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 460 x 460 x 550mm
- Ventilation openings: 7 x 120mm
- Bays: 3.5 inches: expandable up to 15 / 5.25: 2 (removable) / 5.25 inches: 6
- Power supply openings: 2
- MB Mount: Removable
- Motherboard Support: ATX / ATX / EATX
- 1x Mountain Mods U2-UFO Horizon Black Powder Coat - 3 Big Window
- 4x hard drive bracket
- 4x drive bracket
- 1x motherboard support
- 10x slot aperture
- Mounting screws and spacers for the motherboard
Note: The housing is not supplied in the assembled state. It is to be assembled by yourself. Delivery is typically around 1-2 weeks, but during busy periods it can take longer.