Product information: AE2282 Intel Core i3 3220 3.30GHz All In One System - White - Windows 8The Wind Top AE2282: MSI Identification Wind Top AE2282 breaks away the traditional PC concept and found a way to surpass a desktop PC by its eye-catching and concise design. AE2282 makes the outline become thinner and brighter providing users with a whole new elegant and stylish using experience, especially with the latest Microsoft Windows 8 preload.
The Windows 8 breaks the architecture by past Windows operating systems; whereas, it applies UI interface that based on the concept of Metro, which will allow users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctive and work more flexible even smoother. By Windows 8, the AE2282 could be the fantasy platform for the new mobile generation, connecting several kinds of device together, such as the PCs, mobile phones, and tablet. Under the same Windows 8 environment, people can seamlessly and effortlessly share data, pictures, and files without time and location limitation.
The Wind Top AE2282 is powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors manufactured with the latest 22 nm process. These new processors effectively enhance performance with reduced power consumption, and their graphics processing units are integrated into the CPUs on the same chips, which provides higher graphics capabilities, smoother high-definition video playback, as well as greater gaming experiences.
The Wind Top AE2282 are equipped with highly-stable and high-quality military-grade parts and components with SFC, solid state capacitors, and Hi-c Cap, which provide excellent stability, power efficiency, and performance. These three key components have passed U.S. Military Standard MIL-STD-810G certification and provide extra protection to ensure the system's stable operation.
The Wind Top AE2282 has a comprehensive set of I/O expansion interfaces. The MSI Super Charger allows you to charge devices without turning on the AIO PC and the USB 3.0 port provides up to 10 times the data transfer rate of the previous generation, which helps you transfer large amounts of data or multimedia files quickly and more efficiently. (Note: The MSI Super Charger must be switched to ON when it is used for the first time.)
For signal input, the exclusively developed MSI Instant Display Technology allows the screen to enter the “standby” mode when the All-in-One PC is turned on without the need to press the power button on the unit. The screen will be turned on immediately when a device is connected to the HDMI input port and if the AIO PC is also powered on, you can switch to the PC via the screen power button on the side panel. This technology saves even more power on the system.
MSI has introduced the latest and exclusively developed Smart Media link on the Wind Top AE2282. Using cloud technology, users can use their tablets, laptops, TVs that support DLNA, and mobile handsets on the same Wi-Fi and LAN network to play videos and music or display photos instantaneously via Smart Media link.
The MSI All-in-One PC was first in the industry to incorporate LED panels which save plenty of power. The LED panel alone uses around 30% less power than conventional CCFL panels. In addition, MSI's entire series of AIOs are certified by the US' Energy Star and meet the European Union's latest 2010 ErP directives for power consumption standards as well as RoHS environmental protection regulations. The panels also utilize non-toxic coating and over 80% of the packing materials which can be recycled. These and other facts show the effort that MSI has dedicated into protecting the environment. MSI's philosophy of reducing power consumption and carbon emissions is put into practice on commercial applications, bringing green technologies to a higher level.
• Easy-installation and Space-saving All-in-One PC
• The 3rd Generation Intel® Core ™ Processor
• The latest Windows 8 Operating System
• MSI Military Class II features military class components
• 21.5-inch with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution • Equipped with LED backlight screen for superior contrast and precise color
• THX TruStudio PRO™ enhances the sound bring the great audio experience
• MSI Instant Display Technology (HDMI-in) supports the monitor mode
• USB 3.0 port x2 ( 1 for Super Charger) and USB2.0 port x4
• Features MSI Super Charger technology for fast and power-off charging
• Smart Media Link: easy wireless transmission of images, videos,
music to other devices such as PCs, tablets, televisions, smart phones, etc.
• Built-in 801.11b/g/n wireless & HD webcam
• Bundle wireless keyboard & Mouse
• Supports VESA Mount MIS-D 75 & 100 (Wall Mounting Kit: optional)
• Supports DVB-T TV tuner (optional)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 Processor
- OS: Genuine Microsoft® Windows 8 64bit
- Chipset: Intel® H61
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 / DDR3 SO-DIMM * 1 slots / Max. to 8GB
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 2500
- Panel Resolution: 21.5” LCD Panel LED Backlight (1920*1080 )
- Touch Panel: N/A
- HDD: 3.5'' SATAII 1TB
- Optical Drive: Tray-in DVD Super Multi
- Audio: 2x3W speakers
- LAN: 10/100/1000 x 1
- Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth: Optional (4.0)
- USB 3.0 port: 2
- USB 2.0 port: 4
- Card Reader: 3 in 1 Card Reader (SD, MS, MMC)
- eSATA: N/A
- Webcam: HD 1M-pixel webcam and microphone
- TV Tuner: Optional (DVB-T)
- Expansion Slot: Mini PCI-E x 2 (1xWiFi)
- HDMI in: 1
HDMI out 1
- VGA in: N/A
- VGA out: N/A
- DVI-out: N/A
- COM Port: N/A
- Mic-in/Headphone-out: 1 /1
- Keyboard / Mouse: Wireless Keyboard / Mouse
- AC Adapter: 90W
- 3D Glasses: N/A
- Dimension(WxDxH): 551.67mm x 93.58mm x 410.78mm
- Net Weight: 9.71 kg
- Gross Weight: 11.21 kg