+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
B250M Gaming Pro Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
|CPU||o Supports 6th/ 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
|Chipset||o Intel® B250 Chipset|
|Memory||o 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
- 7th Gen processors support DDR4 2400/ 2133 MHz*
- 6th Gen processors support DDR4 2133 MHz*
o Dual channel memory architecture
* Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||o 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz(7th CPU), 4096x2160@24Hz(6th CPU), 2560x1600@60Hz
o 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
o 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536@50Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz
|PCI Slots||o 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x16 mode)
o 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage||o Intel® B250 Chipset
o 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
o 1x M.2 slot (Key M)*
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe U.2 SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
*The SATA1 connector will be unavailable when an M.2 SSD module has been installed in the M.2_1 slot.
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
|USB||o Intel® B250 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (3 Type-A & 1 Type-C ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connector)
|Audio||o Realtek® ALC887 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|LAN||o 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Form Factor||m-ATX Form Factor 9.6 in. x 8.1 in. (24.3 cm x 20.6 cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "B250M Gaming Pro Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard"