Product information: B250M Mortar Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
|CPU|| o Supports 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151|
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
|Chipset||o Intel® B250 Chipset|
|Memory|| o 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB|
- 7th Gen processors support DDR4 2400/ 2133 MHz*/ **
- B250 chipset + 6th Gen processors support DDR4 2133 MHz*/ **
o Dual channel memory architecture
o Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)**
* Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
**DDR4 memory modules can only run at maximum of 2400 MHz for 7th Gen processors and 2133 MHz for 6 th Gen processors on XMP mode.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs|| o 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz|
o 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz, 3840x2160@60Hz,1920x1200@60Hz
o 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz(7th CPU), 4096x2160@24Hz(6th CPU), 2560x1600@60Hz
|Multi-GPU Support||o Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|PCI Slots|| o 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 mode)|
o 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage|| o Intel® B250 Chipset|
o 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
o 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe U.2 SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
o Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
* The SATA1 port will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M.2 slot.
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
|USB|| o Intel® B250 Chipset|
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (3 Type-A ports + 1 Type-C port on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
ƒ- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
|Audio|| o Realtek® ALC892 Codec|
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|LAN||o 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Form Factor||Micro-ATX Form Factor 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|