Product information: B85M Gaming Intel B85 (Socket 1150) DDR3 MATX Motherboard
MSI’s new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI’s Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle.
OC Genie 4 supercharges your speed experience! When used, OC Genie 4 accelerates your entire system and puts it into overdrive! Tuned by the professional overclockers, OC Genie 4 hands you record-breaking performance on a silver plate.
The Killer E2200 Intelligent Networking Platform is built for maximum networking performance for online games and high-quality streaming media. Featuring Advanced Stream Detect? Killer E2200 automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge. With this exclusive, automatic traffic prioritization, games and real-time chat get priority over low-level system chatter, giving you the lowest latency for game data on the most controllable network hardware available.
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
|Chipset||Intel® B85 Express Chipset|
- Support four DDR3 1066/1333/1600 MHz DRAM, 32GB Max
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- 1x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
- 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
- 1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 24bpp/ 2560x1600@60Hz, 24bpp/1920x1080@60Hz, 36bpp
- 1x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 24bpp/ 3840x2160@60Hz, 24bpp
- 2x PCIe x16 slots
* PCI_E1 supports PCIe 3.0
** PCI_E4 supports PCIe 2.0
*** Support x16, x16/x4 modes
- 2x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® B85 chipset:
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAIII ports (SATA1~4) by B85
SATAII controller integrated in Intel® B85 chipset:
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAII ports (SATA5~6) by B85
Intel® B85 Express Chipset:
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 8x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC1150
Flexible 7-channel audio with jack sensing
Supports S/PDIF output
1x Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN controller*
*The Killer Network Manager is only available for Windows 7 and Windows 8 currently. The supported drivers for other operating systems would be available on the website if provided by vendor.
1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
6x SATA connectors
2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
2x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x TPM module connector
1x Serial port connector
1x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
4x USB 2.0 ports
2x USB 3.0 ports
1x Optical S/PDIF-out connector
1x LAN (RJ45) port
6 x OFC audio jacks
1x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @24Hz, 24bpp/ 2560x1600 @60Hz, 24bpp/1920x1080 @60Hz, 36bpp
1x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @24Hz, 24bpp/ 3840x2160 @60Hz, 24bpp