+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core Frozr L CPU cooler - 120mmThe structure of the MSI Core Frozr L is based on an asymmetric cooling tower, which does not worry about large RAM coolers, but thanks to its construction gives more space to the expansion cards. As a result, the first PCIe slot remains free and usable despite a cooler width of 140 millimeters. The upper side of the aluminum slats is protected by an MSI logo cover, which is not only based on the MSI graphics cards of the gaming series in style and colour, but can also be exchanged and adapted to black or silver mainboards.
For high cooling performance, an efficient TorX fan in 120 mm format, Which is also used on high-end graphics cards from MSI and with its proven fan blade design as well as the long-lasting hydraulic bearing ensures a great sensation. Connected via a 4-pin PWM connector, it directs the airflow through the cooling tower, where the fins are connected to four 8 mm heatpipes and are efficiently cooled. Thanks to a second pair of fan brackets, the Core Frozr L can even be equipped with two fans, which further increases the cooling performance.
The Core Frozr L nickel plated full copper bottom plate can be mounted on all modern AMD and Intel sockets using the supplied mounting materials. In combination with the "Premium Thermal Compound X" The Core Frozr L offers a very high cooling performance for processors with a TDP (thermal design power) up to 200 watts.
- Nickel-plated copper base connected with four highly efficient 8mm heat pipes and aluminum fins to dissipate up to 200W of heat from the CPU
- Premium Thermal Compound X ensures lasting heat conductivity
- Airflow control technology uses special deflectors in the fins to direct more air onto the heat pipes for better cooling.
- 120mm Fan featuring the award-winning MSI TORX design uses Hydro-dynamic bearing to increase airflow
- 2 sets of Fan clips compatible with 120mm, allowing for dual-fan setup in push/pull configuration
- Smart base design leaves space for graphics card on 1st PCI-e slot
- Easy to install and compatible with all Intel and AMD platforms
- Metal CPU cooler backplatefor extra toughness to prevent motherboard bending through long term usage
- Customizable cover panels in black & silver included in the box featuring the MSI GAMING shield LED
- Dimensions (without fan): 140 x 155 x 55 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 140 x 155 x 84 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel plated copper (bottom plate, heatpipes), aluminum (lamellas)
- Weight: 960 g
- Colour: silver (cooling tower), black / red (fan)
- Heatpipes: 4x Ø 8 mm
- Fan: 1x 120 mm (Hydro-Dynamic Bearing)
- Volume: 17,2 - 33,6 dB (A)
- Speed: 500 - 1,800 rpm - 15%
- Airflow: 19.79 - 71.27 CFM
- Contact pressure : 0.16 - 2.09 mm H2O
- Connection type: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 150,000 hours
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, V3
- AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2
More links for "Core Frozr L CPU cooler - 120mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)