+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core Frozr XL Dual Fan CPU Cooler - 120mmIn addition to high-quality mainboards, first-class graphics cards and powerful notebooks, premium manufacturer MSI is now also entering the segment of CPU coolers, presenting the Core Frozr XL , an extraordinary gaming specimen in tower design. Equipped with two 120mm fans and a replaceable fin cover, the Core Frozr XL integrates perfectly into almost any gaming system and also delivers absolutely remarkable performance values.
- Efficient tower cooler from MSI
- Eight 8mm copper heatpipes & two 120mm fans
- Replaceable Fin cover
- 19.79 - 71.27 CFM
- 0.16 - 2.09 mm H2O contact pressure
- 17.2 - 33.6 dB (A) volume
- Up to 250W of heat from the CPU
- RGB Controlled Logo
- Airflow Control Technology
- Compatible with current AMD and Intel sockets
- Including premium thermal grease
High cooling performance & aggressive gaming design
The design of the MSI Core Frozr XL is based on an asymmetrical cooling tower, which does not stand in the way of oversized RAM coolers, but thanks to its compact design creates more space for the expansion cards. This leaves the first PCIe slot free and usable despite a radiator width of 150 millimeters. The top of the aluminum slats is thereby protected by a cover with MSI logo, which are not only oriented towards style and colour of the MSI graphics cards of the gaming series, but can also conveniently exchange and adapt to black or silver motherboards.
Two efficient TorX fans in 120 mm format, which are also used on high-end graphics cards from MSI and with their proven fan blade design made of aluminum as well as the durable hydraulic bearing provide a sensation, ensure high cooling performance. Connected via 4-pin PWM connectors, they quietly direct the flow of air through the cooling tower, where the fins are connected to a massive eight 6-mm heatpipes and efficiently cooled.
The Core Frozr XL's nickel-plated solid copper base plate can be mounted on all modern AMD and Intel sockets using the included mounting hardware. Combined with the included "Premium Thermal Compound X" thermal grease, the Core Frozr XL provides overall very high cooling performance for processors with TDP (Thermal Design Power) up to 250 watts.
Show your colours
Personalize your rig with RGB Mystic Light and choose from 16.8m colors and a number of animated effects by using the MSI Mystic Light App software on your PC or mobile device.
- Model Name Core Frozr XL
- Cooler Dimension(mm) 150.4 mm x 170.0 mm x 129.8 mm ( w/ Dual Fans)
- Weight 1295 g (w/ Dual Fans)
- Bearing Type Hydro-Dynamic Bearing
- Rated Speed 500 - 1800 ±15% RPM
- Air Flow 19.79 - 71.27 CFM
- Static Air Pressure 0.16 - 2.09 mm-H20
- Noise Level (Fans) 17.2 ~ 33.6 dBA
- Connector 4-Pin PWM/DC
- Life Expectancy MTTF 150,000 Hours (25c)
- Thermal Grease Premium thermal compound X
Socket Intel LGA 2066/ 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
Socket AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
More links for "Core Frozr XL Dual Fan CPU Cooler - 120mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)