Product information: GeForce GTX 1060 GT OC Dual Fan 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardThe GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies that make it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal™, the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. The GeForce GTX 1060 delivers amazing, class-leading performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
The GeForce GTX 1060 just like 1070 and 1080 supports SMP, this gives the 1060 twice the VR performance of a GTX 970 in supporting titles, making the 1060 ideal for Virtual Reality and headsets such as HTC Vive and Oculus Rift taking gaming to a whole new dimension.
GeForce GTX 1060 is the upgrade many have being waiting for who are on older ATX power supplies with only 6-pin PCI-E connectors, due to the ultra low 120W TDP of the 1060 means you no longer need to upgrade your power supply to accomodate this hugely powerful GPU and as low as a 350W power supply is absolutely fine. So upgrade today and get a massive performance boost along with all the latest and innovative gaming technologies such as DirectX 12.
Military Class 4 Components
• Certified to MIL-STD-810G - standards for top stability and quality.
• Built with Hi-c CAP and Solid CAPcomponents.
Dual Fans Thermal Design
• Dual fans covers more area of heatsink to take heat away more efficiently
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
• Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
• Predator: In-game video recording.
• Kombustor: built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
- VR Ready
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- NVIDIA® Ansel
- NVIDIA GameWorks™
- NVIDIA VR Works™
- Game Ready Drivers
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™
- NVIDIA GameStream™
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™ 3.0
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12
- Vulkan API
- Open GL 4.5 Support
- Display Connectors - DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- HDCP 2.2
- Upgraded Power Phase: 5+1
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1060
- CUDA cores: 1152
- Video Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 192-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1544 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1759 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability: Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply: 350W
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Power Input: 1x 6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan API
- Slot Size: Dual Slot
- SLI: NO
- Supported OS Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3yr