+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X OC 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics CardThe new card is based on the same cooling solution as GTX 1080/1070 series. The Twin Frozr VI cooler packs many features like Torx 2.0 fans or Zero Frozr technology. The new 1080 Ti GAMING X will also feature LED illuminated fins, which only lit up in red.
We can also expect full cover backplate, memory cooling plate and PWM heatsink. MSI will likely give more headroom for overclocking by offering fully custom PCB with two 8-pin power connectors, but that’s just my speculation.
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features GP102 GPU with 3584 CUDA cores. The new enthusiast model is equipped with 11GB of GDDR5X memory across 352-bit interface.
With enough power to allow smooth gaming at 4k resolution along with super fluid VR frame rates to further improve your virtual reality experience, particular in upcoming games such as StarTrek Bridge Commander and Lemmings VR, GTX 1080 Ti will always have your back.
Packed with all the latest NVIDIA technologies and supporting fantastic G-SYNC technology for super fluid frame rates in action packed games such as Half Life 3, Fallout 5, Prey, Quake: Champions and Doom, take your gaming experience to the next level with GeForce GTX 1080Ti.
- Fastest gaming GPU with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and massive 11GB frame buffer, delivering 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous generation GPUs.
- Ultra-fast FinFET and high-speed GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ for a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1544 MHz (1569 OC Mode)
- Boost: 1657 MHz (1683 OC Mode)
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz (11,124MHz OC Mode)
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 2x8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3 Yrs
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.