+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 580 Twin FrozR II 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardThe world's fastest GPU has arrived with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580. Experience blockbuster games like Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X® 2 in their full glory with everything cranked to the max. Not only does the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 rip through the latest games, it also runs quieter than the previous generation. And as you have come to expect from the GeForce GTX GPU, the GTX 580 packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. With all these features and more, it is easy to see how the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 obliterates the competition.
Nickel-plated Copper Base: Large size of Copper Base can dissipate the heat of GPU faster.
Dual 8CM PWM Fans: Dual fans provide double air flow. Air flow from dual fans can cool down whole module at once.
Five heat pipes with SuperPipe Technology: Five heat pipes can provide faster heat dissipation.
Form-in-one heat sink: Form-in-one heat sink covers the memory and power module
19ºC cooler and 8.4dB quieter compared to reference design
- Core Clock: 772MHz (Fermi GF110)
- 64 TMUs (GTX 480 had 60 TMUs)
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter than previous generation)
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 512
- Shader Clock: 1544MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption compared to GTX 480, only 244 watts
- Warranty: 3 Years