"GeForce GTX 680 Lightning 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
- Dual BIOS (BIOS 1: 1110/1176) & (BIOS 2: UNLOCKED, Upto 1.21v GPU voltage)
- Core Clock: 1110 (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1176MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2220MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years
More links for "GeForce GTX 680 Lightning 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Micro-Star International is a pioneer in motherboard technology and has been producing mainboards since 1986. Today, MSI is a gaming and performance enthusiast-oriented brand which focuses on providing the global gaming and overclocking community with some of the the best choices available for computer hardware.
MSI manufactures motherboards for both Intel and AMD and graphics solutions for both AMD and Nvidia graphics cards. These two ventures make up the bulk of MSI's prowess as a technology company but its product range doesn't end there. MSI also produces some of the most powerful laptops on the market, utilising its knowledge of motherboards and graphics hardware to give you maximum performance possible in a small and portable form factor.