+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H270M Bazooka Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Supports 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
|Chipset||Intel® H270 Chipset|
|Memory||o 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- 7th Gen processors support DDR4 2400/ 2133 MHz*
- 6th Gen processors support DDR4 2133 MHz*
o Dual channel memory architecture
o Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)**
* Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
** DDR4 memory modules can only run at maximum of 2400 MHz for 7th Gen processors and 2133 MHz for 6th Gen processors on XMP mode.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||o 1 x HDMI ™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
o 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
|PCI Slots||o 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x16 mode)
o 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage||o Intel® H270 Chipset
o 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
o 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)*
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane ™ Memory Ready
o H270 supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
* The SATA1 port will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M.2 slot.
|USB||o Intel® H270 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (3 Type-A & 1 Type-C ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
ƒ- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connector)
|Audio||o Realtek® ALC887 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Form Factor||M-ATX Form Factor 9.6 in. x 9.0 in. (24.4 cm x 22.8 cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "H270M Bazooka Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard"