Product information: HD 5450 1024MB GDDR3 Low Profile PCI-Express Graphics CardThe ATI Radeon™ HD 5450 graphics card offers everything you need for gaming and HD home entertainment in one package. Do more on your PC with ATI stream technology, which accelerates even the most demanding applications. See more with ATI Eyefinity technology, providing the ultimate gaming experience by allowing up to three displays from a single graphics board. The ATI Radeon™ HD 5450 fully supports Microsoft DirectX® 11 which enables real-time rendering with ultra-realistic characters and incredible 3D imagery. ATI Eyefinity Technology allows two or more display outputs operating simultaneously and cooperatively with one another. Support is available for Duplicated (Clone), Extended Monitor and Single Large Surface mode (SLS). SLS mode is capable of grouping multiple displays into a massive single large display for use with desktop workspace, video playback, with support for both windowed and full screen 3D applications.
Key Features Military Class Concept Components
- SSC (Solid State Chock) has No Buzz noise and higher current for better overclocking ability.
- All Solid CAP for longer lifespan.
MSI Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Support 2D/3D customized profile.
- Support SLI & CrossFireX mode.
Native HDMI Output
- Supports both 1080P HD movie playback and 7.1 Channel audio transmissions.
Low Profile Design
- Extra Large heatsink for the best heat dissipation and zero db noise.
- Work perfect with slim or smaller system.
Specifications - Low Profile Passive Silent Cooling design
- Core Clock: 650MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR3
- Memory Interface: 64-Bit
- Memory Clock: 1066MHz (Effective)
- Processing Cores: 80
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 1 VGA, 1 DVI & 1 HDMI
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- Excellent for Media playback
- Support DXVA & surround sound over HDMI