"P55-GD80 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard"The Intel brand new computing architecture based on the innovation of micro-architecture transforms 3-chip solutions to a 2-chip platform. The next generation Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA1156 package integrate graphics and memory controller to support dual channel DDR3 memory. Supporting Intel Turbo Boost technology and Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel® Core i7/ Core i5 processors provide the overwhelming performance with optimized power efficiency. Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors feature the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, rather than as part of the Northbridge as in previous generations, allowing for faster memory performance.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/Core i5 Processors (Socket LGA1156)
- Chipset: Intel P55 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 2133(OC) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066 MHz (Max. 16GB) / Dual Channel / Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expasion slots: 3x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCIe x1 Slots & 2x PCI Slots (Supports ATI CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI Technology)
- Storage: 1x Ultra DMA 133/100/66, 8x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10) & 1x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: 2 x 10/100/1000
- Audio: 6+Coaxial SPDIF/Optical SPDIF
- 1x IEEE 1394a
- 8x USB 2.0
- 1x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1x PS/2 Mouse
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial)
- 12+2 Phase Power Design
More links for "P55-GD80 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard"
Micro-Star International is a pioneer in motherboard technology and has been producing mainboards since 1986. Today, MSI is a gaming and performance enthusiast-oriented brand which focuses on providing the global gaming and overclocking community with some of the the best choices available for computer hardware.
MSI manufactures motherboards for both Intel and AMD and graphics solutions for both AMD and Nvidia graphics cards. These two ventures make up the bulk of MSI's prowess as a technology company but its product range doesn't end there. MSI also produces some of the most powerful laptops on the market, utilising its knowledge of motherboards and graphics hardware to give you maximum performance possible in a small and portable form factor.