"Radeon R9 290 Gaming Edition 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
AMD Radeon R9 290 is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290 graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290 also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.
SpecificationRadeon R9 290
- Backplate included: Yes
- GPU: Hawaii Pro
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 800-950
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Core Speed: 977MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Memory interface: 512-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- Cooling: MSI Twin FrozR Gaming
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 600W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Warranty: 3yr
- DirectX 11.2 Support
- Open GL 4.2 Support
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio support
- Crossfire Support upto 4-way: Native software crossfire (No bridge required)
- Gaming @ 4k Resolutions (UltraHD)
- Synergy with next-gen game consoles (Mantle)
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture - optimized from previous generation products
More links for "Radeon R9 290 Gaming Edition 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Micro-Star International is a pioneer in motherboard technology and has been producing mainboards since 1986. Today, MSI is a gaming and performance enthusiast-oriented brand which focuses on providing the global gaming and overclocking community with some of the the best choices available for computer hardware.
MSI manufactures motherboards for both Intel and AMD and graphics solutions for both AMD and Nvidia graphics cards. These two ventures make up the bulk of MSI's prowess as a technology company but its product range doesn't end there. MSI also produces some of the most powerful laptops on the market, utilising its knowledge of motherboards and graphics hardware to give you maximum performance possible in a small and portable form factor.