"Radeon R9 290X Lightning OC Edition 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"The MSI R9 290X Lightning is a genuine contender as a powerful gaming card. Not quantified by "for a Radeon", this thing is fast, full stop. Easy, and rewarding to overclock with a fantastic cooler and every option you could want. It's Brilliant. It's Rapid. It's Yellow. It's a worthy winner of our OC3D Gold Award and the best Radeon card on the market today.
- Triple Level Signals: Show the real time GPU load by different colours
- TriFrozr Thermal Design: Triple PWM fans with independent control system on
- Pure Digital PWM Control: Digitally controlled GPU, Memory and VDDC.
- Twin BIOS: Seperated BIOS chips for regular use and LN2 overclocking.
- Enhanced Power: 12 GPU phases and 3 memory phases on a custom designed 12 layers PCB for amazing overclocking potential.
- Military Class 4 Components pass MIL-STD-810G certificatiomn for best stability and quality.
- Equipped with CopperMOS, Hi-C CAPS, New SFC and All Dark Solid CAPs.
- Triple Overvoltage: Total control with GPU, Memory and PLL voltage adjustment.
- Triple Temp Monitor: Real time monitoring of GPU, Memory and PLL Conditions.
- V-Check point: For direct and accurate read-out of GPU, memory and PLL voltage.
- Radeon R9 290X
- GPU: Hawaii XT
- Stream Processors: 2816
- ROPS: 64
- Core Speed: 1080MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz (Samsung IC)
- Memory interface: 512-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 750W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 2x 8-pin + 1x 6-pin required
- Warranty: 3yr
- Download PDF Presentation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kkxjuw2a0n421v/R9 290X LIGHTNING Infokit 1_0 - PDF Version.pdf
More links for "Radeon R9 290X Lightning OC Edition 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Micro-Star International is a pioneer in motherboard technology and has been producing mainboards since 1986. Today, MSI is a gaming and performance enthusiast-oriented brand which focuses on providing the global gaming and overclocking community with some of the the best choices available for computer hardware.
MSI manufactures motherboards for both Intel and AMD and graphics solutions for both AMD and Nvidia graphics cards. These two ventures make up the bulk of MSI's prowess as a technology company but its product range doesn't end there. MSI also produces some of the most powerful laptops on the market, utilising its knowledge of motherboards and graphics hardware to give you maximum performance possible in a small and portable form factor.