+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX VEGA 64 Air Boost OC 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics CardOne of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for graphics cards. These components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end component designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
- Core/Memory: Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency up to 1575 MHz / 1272MHz / 945 MHz
- 8GB HBM2
- All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- AMD Eyefinity: Makes games more immersive by enabling you to play across multiple screens for an eye-popping gaming experience.
- AMD FreeSync™: Synchronizes the display refresh to your Radeon RX Series GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
- Core clock: 1272MHz
- Boost clock: 1575MHz
- HBM2 Memory clock: 945MHz
- Power connectors: 2x 8-Pin