Product information: "Nano 120i" Intel G440 1.60GHz Single Core SystemThe "Nano 120i " is one of our smallest, most compact systems to date. Featuring the Celeron G440 1.60GHz and 4GB of RAM the "Nano 120i" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. Onboard Intel Graphics provide excellent graphics with DX11 silent GFX cards available to upgrade to. Sleek & stylish Lian Li case gives a classy and contemporary look, perfect for any home theatre set up.
Why You Should Buy This System?
- Gorgeous brushed aluminum Lian Li Case
- Mini ITX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Case: Lian Li PC-Q11B Aluminium Mini-ITX Cube Case - Black
- Power Supply: Xigmatek "No Rules" 500w PSU
- CPU: Intel Celeron G440 1.60GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P8H61-I Intel H61 (Socket 1155) DDR3 miniITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler
- RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel Graphics (Silent DX11 GFX Upgrades available)
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter (Black) - OEM
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You? ?
Ultra small, ultra sleek and ultra silent. The "Nano 120i" combines good looks with great performance.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.