+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Nano 145i" Intel Core i5 2500K 4.00GHz Quad Core SystemThe "Nano 145i" is one of our smallest, most compact systems to date. Featuring the Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz overclocked to 4.00GHz and 8GB of RAM the "Nano 145i" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. Onboard Intel Graphics provide excellent graphics with DX11 GFX cards available to upgrade to. Sleek & stylish Lian Li case gives a classy and contemporary look, perfect for any home theatre set up.
Why You Should Buy This System?
- Gorgeous brushed aluminum Lian Li Case
- MicroATX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Case: Lian Li PC-V354B Case - Black
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS 650W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-M PRO Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 microATX Motherboard
- Cooler: OcUK H2 Flo CPU Cooler
- RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel Graphics (DX11 GFX Upgrades available)
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Samsung SH-B123L/RSBP 12x BluRay ROM / DVDRW DL & RAM Lightscribe SATA-II Optical Drive
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You? ?
Stepping the power up a gear, whilst looking beautiful in the process. The "Nano 145i" combines perfect styling with effective performance.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.