""Nano 225i NUC" Intel NUC 3217IYE Core i3 DDR3 Micro PC"*** Intel's latest stroke of genius - a micro PC with massive performance ***
Taking Basic Computing To A New Level
The Intel Next Unit of Computing (NUC) delivers news level of performance and responsiveness in a pocket-sized solution. With an Intel Celeron processor, the NUC is an affordable, customizable computing device that fits in the palm of your hand and offers a world of flexibility. With 8-Channel audio and HDMI, along with Microsoft Windows 8, you can create a PC home theatre system with touch capabilities that lets you experience your movies, photos and music from the sofa - or office chair.
Wireless capabilities allow you to access Hulu, iTunes, Netflix, Pandora and other online content providers. Experience a difference you can truly see. Because the only thing more amazing than Intel technology is what you'll do with it.
Stunning Small Form Factor
The 4"x4"x2" form factor unlocks a world of potential design applications, from digital signage and kiosks to portable innovations.
The NUC features two SO-DIMM sockets for expandability up to 16GB of memory, two PCIe mini-card connectors for flexible support of wireless and SSD configurations, BIOS Vault Technology, fast boot and Intel Visual BIOS.
- Integrated Board: D33217GKE
- Dimensions:116.6mm×112.0mm×39.0mm (4.59”×4.41”×1.55”)
- Cooling: Active
- Color options: Black only
- Chassis design: Aluminum and Plastic
- Power Supply: 19V, 65W DC-DC power adapter included
- Antenna for WIFI and Bluetooth pre-assembled for ease of deployment
- Front Panel USB 2.0
- VESA mounting bracket included
- Product Guide
- Intel® Core™ i3 3217U Processor (1.8 GHz, Dual Core processor with 3 MB smart cache)
- Supports Intel® 64 architecture 3
- Intel® QS77 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Dual HDMI Ports supporting dual independent display capability
- Integrated Intel 10/100/1000 Network Connection
- Three Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (two back panel ports and one front panel port)
- One half length mini-PCIe slot with dual USB 2.0 ports routed
- Intel® Visual Bios
- 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
- Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
- Intel® Express BIOS update support fast boot bios – optimized post for almost instant-on access to pc from power on
- 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 SODIMM Memory
- 128GB mSATA Solid State Drive
Hardware Management Features
- Processor fan speed control
- Voltage and temperature sensing
- Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
- ACPI-compliant power management control intel® pro 10/100/1000 network connection
- Low-power design
- Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) via two HDMI 1.4a outputs supporting 8 channel (7.1) digital
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.