+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Neptune Triple Monitor Stand - Black *OLD Packaging PRICE REDUCTION*The Neptune stand is extremely unique featuring a solid heavy base made from 8mm steel, about 82cm wide and 41cm deep. A central pillar with a monitor bracket and two also massive and over engineered arms to prevent flex and bending, as such the name Neptune is no coincidence and is the most premium monitor stand on the market and hence Neptune, the trident ruler of the seas.
Neptune can handle upto three very large screens, infact upto 32" in size and 8kg in weight each, meaning Neptune can handle pretty much every monitor on the market. The adjustability of Neptune means there is ample working space to create your setup. The remarkable stable construction can however be no doubt that the weight of three premium high quality monitors is no problem for Neptune.
For absolute certainty you can screw the base plate to the desk, but rest assured this is not required as the base is so heavy it ensure tipping over is not possible and as such create a very tidy solution by only having one stand and not need for three stands like some lower cost triple stands incorporate. Also thanks to integrated cable management is now resulting in clutter free desk.
The three individual holders are rotable individually as well as each of 360 degrees and allow the rotations of the assembled screens. All three holders can be adjusted together in height, the two cantilevers with their two joints can additionally via a thread even adjust in height. In addition, the brackets allow a screen to tilt upto 15 degrees in both directions. Thus, the precise allignment of the monitors can be connected to an optimal position for the user. The mounting of the screens can be carried out according to the VESA-75 or VESA-Standard 100mm.
- Coilover suspension to ensure consistent levelling.
- Stand weigh: 15.5kg
- Material: Steel with aluminium holders
- Colour: Black with red coilover springs
- Mounting: VESA 75mm or 100mm
- Monitor compatibility: Upto 3x 32" with upto 8kg weight each
- Length of pivot arms fully extended of about 790mm
- Height adjustment: yes (column height about 660mm)
- Vertical rotation (pivot): Yes
- Horizontal rotation (swivel): Yes
- Inclination angle (tilt): Yes
- Warranty: 3yr
- Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnpksTvBf4&feature=youtu.be