Product information: MaxZero Fan ControllerNesteQ's MaxZero fan controller enables you to control and adjust the revolution of up to eight fans, while precisely measuring temperatures with the four supplied temp sensors. Installation is easy with all the required cables and accessories included in the package.
As a safety feature an alarm can be set to go off between the temperatures of 38°C and 85°C. This happens when the temperature reaches the pre-defined setting, a visual and audible (alarm) alert will then be triggered. Of course if this type of alarm is not required it can be turned off manually.
The MaxZero can automatically change the speed of the fans depending on the temperature of the sensors. Three different fan speeds are available, LOW, MID or HIGH RPM. If the temperature continues to rise, the fan speed will continue to increase until it reaches HIGH-RPM, which is the fans' full speed. If the temperatures then start to fall, the fan speed will also fall. This feature means if you need to control the cooling, you can be confident the fans' speed will increase and decrease according to the sensors temperatures.
The MaxZero also has a "0dB(A) Mode". If the temperature sensor stays below 45°C then the fan will never switch on, giving you absolute silence for longer. As soon as the temperature reaches the threshold, the fans will then start to rotate and continue to do so in conjunction with the temperatures. If the temp then hits below 45°C the fans will turn off again.
- Glossy black finish blends seamlessly into your setup
- Easily readable display showing fan revolutions and temperatures
- 4 accurate temperature sensors and 8 fans under control
- Automatic adjustment for each fan group: 0V, 5V, 7V, 12V
- Over-temperature alarm setting range between 38°C and 85°C
- "0dB(A) Mode" for longer silent intervals - fans activated at 45°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 78mm x 148.5mm x 42mm
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Cable length: 80cm (fan power cables / temperature sensors)
- Connector type: 3-Pin (standard Molex) and PWM compatible
- LED (Display): Display for fan RPM, temperature sensors (°C) and security alerts
- Rated voltage / power (output): 0, 5, 7, 12 Volt automatic regulation / 0.4A, 4.8W per channel max.
- Rated voltage (input): DC 12 Volt (4-Pin standard Molex)