Product information: DM111P ADSL2+ Modem- Connectivity & Throughput
The DM111P ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem supports auto-sensing and Auto Uplink™ 10/100 LAN port eliminates the need for crossover cables. This Ethernet modem supports up to 24 Mbps downstream and 1.5 Mbps upstream to deliver true broadband speed and throughput. The DM111P modem can connect to a single PC or a router.
- Complementary to Home Cable Routers
The DM111P ADSL modem is ideal for connection to wireless and wired routers that don’t have a built in modem. If you are setting up a new home network we recommend that you purchase a wired or wireless with built in modem, for example our award winning DG834G Wireless ADSL Modem Router. However, if you already own a wired or wireless router - maybe because you have moved from having a cable broadband connection to an ADSL one through your BT - then the DM111P is ideal for saving money. The DM111P simply connects directly into the Ethernet (network) port on the wired or wireless cable router.
- Complementary to Business-Class Firewall Routers
The DM111P ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem is ideal for use in offices in conjunction with VPN Firewall Routers, including NETGEAR's range of wired and wireless ProSafe™ VPN Firewall Routers. The DM111P simple plugs into the ADSL line and the WAN port on the VPN Firewall Router, providing any business with a cost affective Internet solution.
- Easy to Set-up & Use
With NETGEAR's Smart Wizard, the DM111P is easy to configure and the web-based user interface avoids the use of PC-based software.
- Supports full range of ADSL Broadband Standards
- Ideal for use with ProSafe™ VPN Firewall Routers
- Up to 24 Mbps downstream & 1.5 Mbps upstream
- Auto Uplink™ 10/100 LAN port eliminates need for cross-over cables
- Smart Wizard configures this modem effortlessly
- Connects via a single PC or a Router