+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
FVS124G ProSafe Dual WAN Load Balancing Gigabit Cable RouterExtend enterprise class protection, performance, and reliability to remote office workers. The Netgear FVS124G ProSafe Dual WAN Gigabit Firewall Router provides powerful yet economical security for businesses coping with the increasing performance demands and complexities of intra-LAN network protection. Dual 10/100 WAN ports let you connect a second link to your ISP or headquarters office, providing failover protection. A Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, 3DES and 256-bit AES encryption, IPSec support, anti-virus options, and up to 25 IPSec VPN tunnels assures safe network computing. Featuring two 10/100 Mbps WAN ports and four Gigabit LAN ports, advanced networking features like QoS and dynamic routing, the Netgear FVS124G ProSafe Dual WAN Gigabit Firewall Router is ideal for your growing network. Management capabilities through SNMP or web browser minimize on-site support requirements. Netgear’s timesaving VPN Wizard and SmartWizard simplify setup and VPN administration. Big company features at small company prices–that’s Netgear value!
- High Reliability-Two 10/100 WAN interfaces provide load balancing or failover protection
- High Performance-Four auto-sensing Gigabit LAN switch ports provide high-speed links for servers and PCs
- High Capacity- Initiates up to 25 3DES or AES VPN tunnels using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Advanced Security and SNMP Management- Advanced Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall protects against most common Internet attacks such as Denial of Service (DoS)
- Bundled with ProSafe VPN Client Software single user license
- Supports NETGEAR's ProSafe Network Management Software NMS100 or any SNMP-based management software
- Optimized for use with NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client Software VPN01L or VPN05L, also sold separately
- Business-Class, broadband capable, cost-effective Layer 3 routing and security functionality with hardware-based encryption for high performance tunneling and routing
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-spam policy enforcement option available via future update.