Product information: ProSafe FS105 5-port 10/100 Metal Compact SwitchNETGEAR's cost effective FS105 Fast Ethernet Switch provides your network with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity. This 5-port switch is incredibly easy to set-up, just plug in your Ethernet networking cables and connect a power cord. Engineered without the need for internal fans, the FS105 operates silently.
Solidly built in small sizes that are easy to position when space is at a premium.
Simple to Use
Once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating!
No fan means no noise, which helps maintain a peaceful atmosphere in your busy office.
Competitively priced—compare them to others and see the difference.
• All 5 ports switch automatically senses the right networking speed: 10 or 100 Mbps
• Engineered without the need for internal fans, the FS105 operates silently
• No software to configure, the FS105 switch operates as soon as you connect it
• Housed in a compact, sturdy metal case for years of dependable use
Number of Built-in Ports
• 5 x 10/100Mbps port
• Fall/Half Duplex
• Less than 20 microseconds for 64-byte frames for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
• 158 x 103 x 27 mm (WxDxH)
• (6.2" x 4.1" x 1.1 inches)
• 5 years for unit
• 1 year for power adapter
• NETGEAR FS105 Fast Ethernet Switch
• Wall-mount kit
• AC adapter
• Quick Installation Guide
• Warranty and registration card