Product information: WG302 108Mbps Wireless Access PointNetgear's ProSafe 802.11g Wireless Access Point sets the standard for next-generation high performance, secure, manageable, reliable wireless local area networks (WLANs). This powerful device provides the ultimate in continuous industry-standard 54 Mbps access to corporate network resources, e-mail, and the Internet for a wireless workforce. Fully compatible with IEEE 802.11g (2.4 GHz), it also can be set for dynamic 108 Mbps 802.11g.** In addition, it is backward compatible to preserve your 802.11b-based investments, providing a migration path to higher performance networking. Wireless Distribution System (WDS) supplies wireless point-to-point bridging, point-to-multipoint bridging, and repeater functionality for deployment over large areas. Advanced security features include up to 152-bit Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) data encryption, Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)***, 802.1x and Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through support, and Medium Access Control (MAC) address filtering.
- High-speed networking with IEEE 802.11g, up to 108Mbps in turbo mode
- 40/64, 128 and 152-bit WEP data encryption
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) with future upgrade
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) supports bridging and repeater modes
- Can be used with FSM7326P for 802.3af Power over Ethernet support
- SNMP MIB I, MIB II and 802.11 MIB support
- Plenum rated; appropriate for placement above drop-down ceilings and under raised floors
!!<24-Hour Phone Support>!! - Netgear's 24x7 support guarantees that if you ever have trouble with this or any product from Netgear there is always someone there to help you on the phone.