Upgrade with an Asus GPU and choose from a selection of free games
Asus has just added another promotion to their epic line up of deals. It can be hard to keep on top of all the offers available, and you can check out the Christmas in July promotion HERE and the cashback deals HERE. There’s plenty of money to be saved on monitors, peripherals, motherboards and more. Now there’s a tasty offer for those of you looking to upgrade your GPU to something with Nvidias raytracing technology.
Asus RTX 2060s and RTX 2060 Supers start at just £349.99, and if you buy an eligible GPU, you can pick a free game from three popular titles. PES 2021 is coming out later this year, Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord is available to play right now, and a game bundle of Frostpunk, Moonlighter and This war of mine. The last trio has been around a while, but each one has obtained many positive reviews, and you do get all three!
How does the promotion work?
This free game promotion from Asus is running from July 20th until August 30th 2020, and you can redeem your code from August 10th until September 20th 2020.
- Step one: Purchase an eligible product which includes ASUS RTX 2060 and RTX 2060 Super series graphics cards.
- Step two: Choose from one of the following free games: PES 2021, Frostpunk+Moonlighter+This war of mine bundle or Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
- Step three: Enter the required information on this entry form HERE before the end date
- Step four: Receive your Gamesplanet code via email and redeem it at the webpage HERE before November 30th
What products are eligible for the promotion?
There are a wide eligible graphics cards in the RTX 2060 and RTX 2060 super line up. These excellent mid-tier GPU’s are perfect for gaming at 1080p and 1440p in demanding games. The RTX 2060 Super uses the same GPU die as in the RTX 2060 but has extra CUDA cores and an increase in memory from 6GB of GDDR6 to 8GB. It’s also 10 months newer and has a performance increase of around 15%. You can find all the eligible GPU’s Overclockers UK have in stock below.
Asus RTX 2060 Phoenix Graphics card
- 1920 Cuda cores, 1710Mhz boost clock speed and 6GB of GDDR6 memory
- Dual-ball bearing fan with IP5X dust resistance for cool, quiet performance
- Compact size to maximise compatibility with small cases
- Available for £329.99
Asus RTX 2060 Dual Evo OC graphics card
- 1920 Cuda cores, 1785Mhz boost clock speed and 6GB of GDDR6 Memory
- Comes equipped with two powerful Axial-tech fans with large blades to increase cooling
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and high-current power stages.
- Available for £349.99
Asus RTX 2060 Super Dual Evo advanced graphics card
- 2176 Cuda cores, 1695Mhz boost clock speed and 8GB of GDDR6 Memory
- Utilises a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area increasing overclocking potential
- The PCB is reinforced by an aluminium backplate that adds structural rigidity increasing reliability.
- Available for £419.99
Asus RTX 2060 Super Dual Evo OC graphics card
- 2176 Cuda cores, 1725Mhz boost clock speed and 8GB of GDDR6 Memory
- Axial-tech fan design and 0dB fan technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- DirectCU II brings copper heat pipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Available for £449.99
Asus RTX 2060 Super ROG Strix Evo OC graphics card
- 2176 Cuda cores, Boost clock speed of 1860Mhz and 8GB of GDDR6 Memory
- Features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate that can be synchronised with other components
- MaxContact Technology for better cooling, Improved power delivery for better overclocking and large triple-fan cooler with Axial-tech fan
- Available for £518.99