AMD Ryzen 3990X - One Processor to Render Them All
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X
One processor to render them all
Introducing the highly anticipated AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X. It comes embedded with 64 cores / 128 threads and is based on the award-winning "Zen 2" architecture. This is a processor designed for pure performance, reliability and power-hungry applications.
The CPU itself utilises AMD’s advanced 7-nanometer process, in addition to offering a blisteringly fast boost clock and the very latest innovative features. When paired with an AMD TRX40 motherboard, the 3990X supports the latest PCI-Express 4.0 standard, delivering up to twice the performance of its predecessors.
AMD Ryzen 3990X at a Glance
- 64 cores and 128 threads for lightning-fast rendering workloads.
- Base Clock of 2.9 GHz & 4.3 GHz turbo with Precision Boost 2
- Auto-overclocking with Precision Boost Overdrive
- Unlocked multiplier for manual overclocking
- An unprecedented 88 total PCIe 4.0 lanes to meet large GPU and NVMe needs.
- Up to 288MB of combined cache for rapid access to large data sets.
- Highly efficient, non-planar 7 Nanometer FinFET transistors
- Native support for DDR4-RAM rated for 3200 MHz (Quad-Channel)
Proven by Hollywood
Designed for the Creative
The 3990X offers unprecedented multitasking performance allowing you to create, render, encode, animate and deliver amazing digital projects without sacrificing your vision.
Build the Ultimate Stream Machine
Take streaming to the next level with the 3990X. Thanks to a 4.3GHz boost clock, 64 cores, and 128 threads, the 3990X is not only ideal for streamers but elite gamers, developers and professionals who want to push boundaries.
The Ultimate PC Platform
AMD 3rd generation Ryzen Threadrripper Processors deliver undisputed performance, industry-leading efficiency, and next-generation connectivity including support for the very latest PCIe 4.0 standards.
Ryzen Threadripper 3990X Specifications
|Max Boost Clock||Up to 4.3GHz|
|Total L1 Cache||4MB|
|Total L2 Cache||32MB|
|Total L3 Cache||256MB|
|CMOS||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
|PCI Express® Version||PCIe 4.0|
|Default TDP / TDP||280W|
|System Memory||Quad-Core DDR4 3200MHz|
|Graphics||Discrete Graphics Card Required|