Kolink's Big Chungus & Quantum are Finally Here!
Two new cases are available today from Kolink, a manufacturer renowned for their innovative and high-performance products. Kolink already gave eager fans a glimpse of the Big Chungus back at gamescom 2019, and now you can enjoy this showcase piece in your own home! For those looking for something a little more reserved, look no further: the Kolink Quantum is also available. This is a standard Midi-Tower, but with an RGB-LED twist that leaves a lasting impression.
Kolink Big Chungus
The uniquely shaped Big Chungus is a spectacular showpiece of a case that stands out from the crowd.
With its tinted and tempered glass panels on the sides, the front and even the roof of the aluminium case offer users a view of your gaming hardware. The real strength of this showpiece lies in its capacity for custom water-cooling to be paired with the highest of high end kit, take for example its support for ten fans or two 360mm radiators, one 240- and one 120mm radiator respectively.
Five RGB-LED fans and two RGB-LED strips come pre-installed, meaning the scene is set for your hardware from the start. The lighting can be controlled either via a dRGB 3-pin connection on a motherboard or controller, or via the bundled IR remote.
The I/O panel is no slouch either, given that it includes the cutting-edge USB Type-C port.
The Features of the Kolink Big Chungus
- Extravagant showcase for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Both side panels, front and roof in tinted tempered glass
- Premium quality aluminium frame
- Five pre-installed 120mm fans with digitally addressabble RGB-LEDs
- Illuminated RGB-LED controller complete with IR remote
- Alternative RGB control via motherboards with 3-pin 5VDG connection
- Graphics cards up to 335 mm long, CPU coolers up to 175 mm
- I/O-Panel with 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Audio In/Out
Kolink QuantumA modern gaming-oriented PC case with the RGB lighting and stunning tempered glass side panel that everyone needs in 2020, with your hardware also benefiting from the RGB-LED fan pre-installed at the rear. The integrated power supply shroud also means unsightly cables can be stowed away neatly, an important point with the case's excellent lighting! There is also RGB-LED lighting to be found at the front of the case in the form of an RGB-LED strip, situated in the diagonal mesh cut-out. This helps provide optimised airflow to cool even high-performance hardware and handle the excess heat with aplomb.
The mesh at the top of the case is supplemented by the addition of a magnetic dust filter, meaning that not only does the Quantum deliver in the looks department, it provides consistently excellent cooling. Up to five fans can be installed in the configuration of your choosing.
The RGB-LED fans as well as the the RGB-LED strip can either be controlled via a button conveniently located the front of the I/O panel or by means of a digitally addressable 3-pin connector on a compatible motherboard.
The Features of the Kolink Quantum Midi-Tower
- Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX format
- Tempered glass side panel
- Front with diagonal mesh cut-out
- Attractive dRGB lighting on the front
- Includes pre-installed 120mm fan with digitally addressable RGB-LEDs in the back
- Up to five 120mm- and four 140mm fans supported in total
- Space for graphics cards up to 340mm, CPU coolers up to 155mm
- I/O Panel with controller for RGB-LEDs, 1x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0