Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X: The Last Word in Modularity & Flexibility
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X
The Enthoo Evolv X from the Netherlands-based case manufacturer Phanteks represents yet another addition to the renowned and popular Evolv series. This incredibly versatile and expandable modular Midi-Tower is a fusion of design and functionality. In addition to the option of installing two 360 mm radiators simultaneously, the tower also offers sufficient space for up to 9 SSDs and 10 HDDs. Optionally available accessories even unlock the option of installing a second system into the Enthoo Evolv X!
Here is a short rundown of the features offered by the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Midi-Tower:
- Ultra-premium Midi-Tower compatible with motherboards up to E-ATX
- Integrated, digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting
- Tempered glass side panels with rubberised contact surfaces
- Revised design enabling greater airflow & hardware compatibility
- Space for graphics cards up to 435 mm
- Can hold two 360 mm radiators simultaneously
- Dual system: two systems can be installed simultaneously
- Supports up to nine SSDs and ten hard drives
Enthoo Evolv X: An ATX-Form Factor Case that can do Anything!
In addition to the aforementioned features, the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X offers an array of small details that combine to help make this case into something truly special. First and foremost, the optionally available accessories make the Midi-Tower into a fantastically versatile piece of kit, although even without the additional upgrade kits, the attention to detail on the Enthoo Evolv X is second-to-none:
- Cut-outs for filling ports and drain valves
- Removable bracket for radiators
- Improved cable management
- Enlarged air intakes for optimised airflow
- Tinted tempered glass on the right side
Combining these features into a single package, the Enthoo Evolv X represents the perfect choice for air- and water cooled gaming systems. That said, the Evolv X can do a lot more besides.
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X: The Accessories that Make a Difference
Phanteks offers a range of upgrade kits for their cases. A special highlight among these includes the universal vertical-mounting GPU bracket with attached PCIe 16x riser cable. With this case upgrade users will be able to mount their graphics card and show it off at its best in just about any ATX form factor case, with the GPU's cooler directed off towards the left hand side. For all those cases that come with a compatible bracket pre-installed, Phanteks now offers the necessary PCIe riser cable.
Using the stackable HDD frame and the SSD brackets, the Enthoo Evolv X can be altered to make a premium server-style design. The case supports up to nine SSDs and ten 3,5" hard drives and is able to offer masses of storage space as a result.
10+ In stock
10+ In stock
10+ In stock
38 In stock