PHANTEKS - New Feature-Rich Gaming Cases & Stylish RGB-LED Strips!
As summer draws to a close, PHANTEKS has one last surprise to bring to market: The Enthoo Evolv Shift Air Mini-ITX tower expands on the striking design of the Evolv Shift series with side panels consisting of a fine mesh fabric for optimal cooling. The affordable Eclipse P360X Midi-Tower distinguishes itself from the competition first and foremost by its use of digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting in the front. For fans of attractive RGB-LED lighting, the Neon Digital RGB-LED strips have got you covered. The digitally addressable RGB-LEDs are embedded beneath a milky-transparent cover. The design of the case is such that users will have free rein to install RGB-LEDs and get the exact look desired. Now available to pre-order at OcUK!
PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolv Shift Air
The PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolv Shift Air combines the striking design of the Evolv series with new, innovative features such as optimised airflow and brings it to a stunning Mini-ITX form factor case. The Evolv Shift Air has a tiny footprint, and yet it still manages to maintain support for powerful gaming hardware within its cleverly designed interior. The Shift Air can, alternatively, be places horizontally – blending seamlessly into any living room space thanks to its clever use of aluminium and fabric. Designed specially by PHANTEKS themselves, the mesh fabric stretches across much of the case’s 6 panels, with the result the all components are kept well-supplied with a continuous flow of fresh air. The other clever part about this design choice? It doubles up as a dust filter, too!
The Features of the PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolv Shift Air at a Glance:
- Striking design with aluminium and fine mesh fabric
- Available in black or anthracite
- Perfect case for a stylish living room PC
- Supports Mini-ITX motherboards & graphics cards up to 35 cm long
- Supports up to two AiO water coolers with radiators up to 120 mm
- Compatible with SFX(-L)-format PSUs & RGB-LED controls
- GPU bracket with riser cable can be rotated
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 3.0 & RGB switch
- Can be set vertically or horizontally
PHANTEKS Eclipse P360X
The cases of the Eclipse series from PHANTEKS are designed to offer plenty of features appreciated by both newcomers to the world of PC gaming as well as experienced PC enthusiasts. The Eclipse P360X Midi-Tower distinguishes itself from the competition with its use of cleanm uninterrupted lines and its implementation of addressabgle RGB-LED lighting in the front, something that was originally inspired by its use in modern cars. Expansive air inlets ensure the case supplies your components with a constant supply of fresh air, while three dust filters help to keep dust and dirt away from your gaming hardware. Of course, this wouldn’t be a gaming case without a tempered glass side panel, enabling users to enjoy a panoramic view of the case’s interior.
The Features of the PHANTEKS Eclipse P360X at a Glance:
- Premium Midi-Tower with tempered glass side panel
- Supports motherboards up to E-ATX (max. 28 cm wide)
- Stylish front with two RGB-LED strips
- Plenty of space for air- or water cooling
- One pre-installed 120 mm fan
- ATX Power supplies up to 25 cm long
- Graphics cards up to 40 cm long, CPU coolers up to 16 cm tall
- 2x 2.5“ slots & 2x 3.5” slots
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 3.0 and 2x RGB controls
PHANTEKS Neon Digital RGB-LED Strips
For fans of attractive RGB-LED lighting, PHANTEKS is offering some stunning digitally addressable RGB-LED strips with a milky-white cover. The strips are each equipped with a 3-pin connector and a 3-pin jack that allow them to be hooked up to compatible controllers or hubs manufactured by PHANTEKS. The PHANTEKS Neon Digital strips can also be daisy-chained together. An extension cable as well as an adapter for digitally addressable 3-pin connectors (5VDG) onboard compatible motherboards are likewise included in the package. As a result, the RGB-LED strips’ lighting can be controlled via the motherboard manufacturer’s software, e.g. via ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome Sync or Razer Chroma.
The Features of the PHANTEKS Neon Digital RGB-LED Strips at a Glance:
- Available with 2x 40 cm, 1x 55 cm and 1x 100 cm length
- With digitally addressable RGB-LEDs
- Milky-transparent cover
- Includes mounts, extension cable & 5VDG adapter
- Compatible with controllers or hubs from PHANTEKS
- Daisy Chaining & motherboard sync possible
- Includes mounts and guides with 90- or 180° angles
- Double-sided adhesive included in bundle